Monday, February 22, 2010

Watch & Learn

I found this last night, and had to post it today.  It's very obvious why Kate Moss has great success in the modeling industry. Even at a young age - she had "it." That special quality that makes stars. If you are interested in learning about how to model youtube is a great resource. We now get the chance to watch the girls at the top in action. One of the perks of technology.



Here's another good one. With some amazing people from the industry talking about Moss.

Below are a few shots from an editorial shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot "castaway." I left some of the pictures out to keep this blog PG-13, just click on the castaway link to see the rest.


While I am on this Kate Moss kick I thought I would throw in one more thing:More Moss Pics. Please ignore the fact that this link calls her out on a few things. I just like the pictures. 

Also, there is a shot from W magazine that references one of my favorite painters Lisa Yuskavage. Click here to see image.

No comments:

Post a Comment