Friday, March 5, 2010

Natural Beauty

I've really slowed down my shooting for my portfolio\personal work in the last month. I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything to my blog lately either. The reason is that I have started working with a new company and they have been getting all of my free time. The good news is that I am learning a ton! I plan on holding off on some shooting for a bit, only taking on commercial client work and testing. This way I can really focus on honing my craft.
Gisele Bundchen
Gisele_Bundchen_Elle_122_490lo3.jpg
(I just realized that I haven't yet mentioned Gisele Bundchen in any of my posts. She has always been a favorite of mine as well. She seems so sweet, fun, crazy, and she has the best body! Love her)
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7129331
I will also continue teaching at New View so I will still be shooting often. In my portfolio work I am starting to become very selective. I have a few specific looks in mind that I would like. If you are curious as to what they are all I can say is that for me I am drawn to personality, and girls that are comfortable in their own skin. I don't want to have to tell you how to pose, I want you to find it on your own. Then its natural. Also you can't beat great skin, hair, nails, and body. I know it's a lot to ask for ; )
 Gisele Bundchen
This is a great editorial : For more images click here
 http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/10/gisele-bundchen-bigger-baby-bump.jpg
I'm also very excited that Gisele is having a baby with Tom Brady : ) Hopefully she doesn't stop modeling forever. Even if she does that baby will probably be the next big thing. Def a gorgeous kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment