
(Gemma Ward, One of my favorite models)
In the past I've written papers for school, and done some journaling here and there, but I've never really had an audience (and if you know me you know that I like an audience). I remember when I was a young kid (probably 7 or 8) I used to look through the encyclopedia for "cool" topics and write reports for fun. I know really lame! and yes...I admit it I am and always have been a school nerd when it comes to writing papers, studying, and working on projects. For right now this blog is my new project.
My goal is to turn this into something readable. Something exciting. A place to come and find interesting info about art, fashion, photography, modeling and my life (and all of the crazy things that go on in it). I'm writing about what I know, and the kinds of things that I am going through right now. Hopefully some of you can relate, or at least follow me on this path of self discovery. I also hope that potential clients will find this site helpful in better understanding my personality and where I am coming from (and where I am going). I'm very hardworking, inspired, and professional about my quality of work. I take what I am doing very seriously. ALWAYS. But I am still fun and easygoing at the same time. I can also be very blunt, to the point, and sometimes even critical if need be.

I've talked with quite a few people lately that have read my blog (and liked it), which def helps me to continue writing. It's also an interesting way to keep in touch with friends and family (in a way). For some of you I've heard through the grapevine that you are reading - well please....leave me some comments! Say hi.

In the meantime I plan on posting more of my photographs, because I haven't done that in a while. Riana kind of lit this blog up and then I stopped posting pics. I have a ton of new shots...so the pictures will come. I am more selective these days as to what I send out into the world, and I am working on new types of images too.
PS- Check out the hat. Just like mine (Love it). I found it here. If you are a Gemma fan you should def check it out. Lots of great pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment