Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kristen Stewart Vogue Part II



"I've been given so many incredible opportunities so hopefully I don't mess that up." I noticed that I got a ton of hits the day that I posted the shots of Kristen Stewart for Vogue. Sooo here's the behind the scenes video of that shoot and a little insider info from Kristen. I had a little chat with some friends on facebook about Kristen, her success, and why she is so loved. Watching this video you can't help but fall for her awkwardness! She is so very different from the typical Hollywood actress and that is obviously why we can't get enough.


Parental Discretion is Advised: 
Here's a clip from Kristen's new movie "Welcome to the Riley's." It's a racy scene between Kristen and James Gandolfini. Kristen attempts to give him a lapdance, and he slows her down and starts to question her. She is put off balance and gets upset when she believes that he is a policeman. I love the contrast between the interview above and this clip. Here she shows so much confidence and above she is a somewhat shy young girl. When you listen to interviews where she really gets going it is extremely obvious that this girl is very smart and talented. She studies her characters and becomes them-like any great actor. The amazing thing is that she still seems to be down to earth and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment