Friday, January 22, 2010

Jeans & T's

(My photo of Jolie)

Well, I am pretty new to the fashion photography scene and I have already realized my limitations when it comes to "fashion." It can be difficult to find amazing garments in Cincy on a budget. However, I do have a couple things that I know I love: my black stocking cap that I bought from Wal-mart for $1.00, slouchy jeans, and t's. You can definitely expect to see more of this kind of thing from me - probably forever, but for sure until I get my hands on some great clothes.

 (Found this pic & I figured Jeans & T's would be the best place to stick it in)

Recently, I have been looking on Model Mayhem (MM) for designers to collaborate. MM can be an excellent resource if you know how to look and have a little patience. The model above, who I absolutely love is Jolie who I found through MM. This shoot was done against a simple white wall, with clothes from my own collection, and no makeup. Jolie moves with ease in front of the camera so it only took us about an hr (maybe less) to shoot a couple of looks. I like this kind of shoot. Easy. Fun. Laidback.

No comments:

Post a Comment