Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy Busy

This week will probably fly by because I will be super busy! I'm teaching four classes at the modeling agency (including a pre-teen class. They are adorable). I'm also working out with my trainer to keep some piece of mind, meeting with potential models to discuss shoots, and modeling myself for Fox 19 News and a portfolio shoot for a makeup artist and friend. On top of that I am lucky enough to be shooting three great models (Alexie, Jolie, and Kiley) - all were found in the most unexpected places (model mayhem & PF Changs). I'm also a TA for a University of Cincinnati DAAP class (Senior Thesis Colloquy). This is a great way for me to keep my foot in the fine arts door, and expand my art history\contemporary art & criticism knowledge.

Can't wait to post some new pics from these shoots! Make sure to check back...

No comments:

Post a Comment