Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sports Illustarted 2011

 
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 Issue Cover – Irina ShaykIrina Shayk was photographed by Raphael Mazzucco in 
Boracay Island, Philippines. Swimsuit by Delfina Swimwear.
I had soooo much fun shooting down in Miami. Today I bought the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue as a way to remember my fun times on the beach. The cover model is so amazing...Irina Shayk. She's from Russia and is 24 years old.

As a painting major I'm always excited to see the Sports Illustrated painted models, but I wasn't too impressed this year. The designs were kind of typical. My fave's are from back in the day with Heidi Klum. I did like one of the models though. She looks SUPER young and straight off of the farm. It's also nice to see that the girls have curves.
Kate Upton was photographed by Stewart Shining in 
New York, New York. Body Paint and Make-up by Joanne Gair using Body Art Products by Reelcreations.  Swimsuit by Seafolly.Kate Upton was photographed by Stewart Shining in 
New York, New York. Body Paint and Make-up by Joanne Gair using Body Art Products by Reelcreations.  Swimsuit by Seafolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment