It's amazing to me how young people these days are developing so quickly through the use of cell phones, computers, digital cameras, and the internet! I remember when I was in first grade you were really cool if your family had a color printer. When I turned 18 my mom get me a cell phone and I sat there holding the box in astonishment, and I asked her "mom do I really need this?"



Also, I just wanted to throw in that this is a new monthly record for posting (21 so far). As you guys check back in and read I'll post more often. It seems that readers have been feeling the inspiration pics. Let me know what you think! I love comments. Blog views so far are up to 21,923 (as of 10:25pm). Thank you so much for reading. My goal is to start having at least 500 hits a day so I need you guys to help me out. Goodnight and See ya tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment