A little Inspiration.......Found these shots online (Above)

(My Shots of Emily S)
Hi guys! I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been posting. I needed some space to clear my mind, work on other projects, and come back. I just brought these photos of Emily S. back out that I shot last month. I'm going to keep working on them some more...I have a couple different ideas about directions that I can take them in. I really like the look of the bottom "polaroid" shot, because it reminds me of old photos of my mom. Also, I remember when I first started modeling photographers still used film, and would always take test polaroids. I should scan in a few from back in the day and put them up.Also, I want to put together a promo of sorts for my work. So I will be looking for a graphic designer to throw something together for me. Let me know if you are interested : )




No comments:
Post a Comment