Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Testing Testing

I had a great time shooting today with Sarah W. with makeup\hair by Jasmine Doyle. Above is a little sneak peak. I had to rush home after shooting alllllll day to look through my shots. This one stuck out. I think that it has a great tropical, sexy, yet innocent sweet feel. I'm starting to get closer to images that really represent what I love to do.

Just a little interesting fact: the wardorbe was provided by my mom (its a night gown. Sarah really had to bring it to try to feel sexy in a huge nightgown....she pulled it together nicely though! Everything in this shot actually came together by accident...or coincidence I like to think. I looked in my backyard today and saw the beautiful clematis growing...picked a few...and they worked. Oh...this was also Sarah's second shoot....I know-shes awesome!

1 comment:

  1. WOW ! This is stunning Robin! I love how light it is , very innocent . Great work ;)

    ReplyDelete