After that upsetting post yesterday I thought I should write in again and let everyone know that we ended up with plenty of great photos. I've been editing non-stop so that April will have plenty of new stuff to take with her to NY. Hopefully they don't throw all of them out...those of us that have been to NY for modeling know the reaction that you generally get to Cincinnati photos. In my opinion there are quite a few people in this area right now doing some great work.
(Images: Robin McKerrell Photography. Makeup: Erica Stewart. Assistant: Nathan Mulligan. Models: April C. & Paige)
I'm very happy to report that I've had quite a few comments, emails, and shoot requests today. Thanks guys! It always feels good to know that people like your work. I was sent a great website called
The Daily Collective. Fellow photographers and fashion lovers should check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment