I've talked with quite a few people interested in photos recently-that wanted to wait a couple weeks. Just to give everyone a heads up I will be working on the movie from Late August through September so my time will be extremely limited. If you are interested in shooting now would be the best time.
I'm always asked "when should I get my pictures done?" My answer.....as soon as possible. You will not be on the agencies radar or start to book jobs with old pictures. Also, remember "you get what you pay for." If a test is free the photographer is doing it to build their book-with the images that they like. Not the shots that will help you or look best for your book. It's very important to research photographers and find the best one for your look. We are all different-with different styles.
If you shoot with me I will help you with styling, posing, energy level, expression, and feeling comfortable in front of the camera too. Also-Set Etiquette is very important for me as well.
Daily Inspiration:




No comments:
Post a Comment