Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photographers

Right now I am in the process of making a few changes in my work, my ideas about photography, my process, and my life. I've been inspired by my friends Zac and Jarrett that are both pursuing their careers by going back to school. Personally, I don't feel that school has much to offer for me at this time. However, I would like to move forward and try something new. The journey begins....

I woke up today and felt inspired to make a list of a few photographers that inspire me. I'd love to hear some opinions from readers as well. Who inspires you?

Mert and Marcus
Peter Lindbergh
Mario Sorrenti
Terry Richardson
Steven Miesel
Tim Walker
Ellen Von Unwerth
Nathaniel Goldberg
Daniel Jackson
Mario Testino
Guy Bourdin
Irving Penn

Artist Highlight: Sally Mann (Images)

Sally Mann7 

Sally Mann6 

Sally Mann1 

Sally Mann2 

Sally Mann5

No comments:

Post a Comment